Sunday, January 02, 2011

2010: A Retrospective – Thrillers

The top five thrillers published in 2010 that I’ve read

The year hasn’t been one filled with much thriller-reading for me. Those that I did read didn’t always excite my passion for the genre, and there were some disappointments. To make sure the notable ones are mentioned, however, here are the five that really stood out, in no particular order:

2010-ReillyKellermanFinder_thumb1_th

Matthew Reilly, Five Greatest Warriors (Orion)

Jesse Kellerman, The Executor (Sphere)

Joseph Finder, The Vanished (Headline)

2010-GimenezGrisham_thumb1_thumb

Mark Gimenez, The Accused (Sphere)

John Grisham, The Confession (Century)

*     *     *

A (longer) post highlighting the top fantasy and science-fiction novels that I read in 2010 will follow very shortly…

No comments:

Post a Comment