Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Artwork: “Van Horstmann” (Black Library)

Black Library released the artwork for the upcoming Warhammer Heroes novel Van Horstmann today. The novel will be penned by Ben Counter (who’s a very good author), while the stunning artwork is by Cheoljoo Lee. Check it out:

Counter-VanHostmann-Art

And here’s a close-up of the dragon’s head:

Counter-VanHostmann-Art2

Another awesome piece. Black Library continues their streak of arresting artwork. Can’t wait to read the novel, too. The novel will be released “towards the end of 2012”, with no firm date yet announced.

4 comments:

  1. In the words of Eric Cartmann... super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cover art. Despite not being a fan of Ben Counter's work outside of Galaxy in Flames I will have to give this a look into, especially seeing as there hasn't been a bad novel from the Warhammer Heroes series yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love their cover art, it's so stunning I've ended up accidentally buying a title, even though I've yet to read one I actually enjoy. So very shiny & pretty though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The artwork is very beautiful.
    Black Library is the same from Blood of Aenarion by William King,which I really need to get my hands on! So very happy they keep bringing good stuff out.

    ReplyDelete