Thursday, December 15, 2011

Re-Jacketing: Mike Shevdon’s “Courts of the Feyre” (Angry Robot)

Shevdon-CourtsOfTheFeyre1-3

Some great new artwork

To mark the release of Strangeness & Charm, Mike Shevdon’s urban fantasy series is getting some really excellent new jackets, designed by John Coulthart (larger images after the break). The new book and editions will be available from Angry Robot Books in June 2012.

It’s a series I have sadly not yet read, but I’m sure the new editions will be attracting heaps of new readers. Sad to say, I may be one of the people swayed by these jackets… (I know, I’m shallow…)

Shevdon-1-SixtyOneNails

[Yes, it really does have 61 nails on it – I counted! We provide the full service here at Civilian-Reader!]

Shevdon-2-TheRoadToBedlam

Shevdon-3-Strangeness&Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment